EBL FD is term deposit accounts of different tenure for Bangladeshi Citizens only.
FD Amount and Tenure
- Minimum opening Amount is BDT 50 thousand or its multiple
- Tenure is 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, 1 year, 2 year and 3 year
- Can be opened in any EBL Branches
- All EBL FD has auto renewable option with/without interest
- Attractive Interest rate : Please see http://www.ebl.com.bd/home/Interest_Rates
- Customer can open more than one EBL FD
- EBL FD Account Holders may take Credit facility (Loan or Overdraft) against EBL FD (maximum 90% of the value).
- If any depositor wants to withdraw the deposit before maturity, the following rules will apply:
- For pre-mature encashment within three month- no benefit will be provided
- For pre-mature encashment after three month- depositor shall get Interest Rate @ prevailing Savings rate up to the encashment date
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Citizen of Bangladesh
* Maturity Amount is subject to income tax and/or other levies.