EBL Visa Classic Credit Card
Zero Renewal Fee
EBL Classic Credit Cards come with a unique offer where you do not need to pay the Renewal Fee if you perform 18 transactions in a year. This gives you the opportunity to save by using the card more.
Free First Card Cheque book
Your EBL Classic Credit Card comes with a free Cheque book. You can use the cheques where Cards are not accepted or if you want to do your regular cheque-type transactions (A/C Payee only).
Up to 45 Days Interest Free Period*
EBL Classic Credit Cards offer up to 45 days maximum interest free period. Any purchase transaction or cheque is considered for interest free period of maximum 45 days and minimum 15 days.
EBL has partnered with hundreds of shops, restaurants and travel agencies where you can get hefty discounts on products and services whenever you use the card.
Installment facility gives you the flexibility to buy or use your credit and convert it into easy installment. You can avail any of the following EMI Plan using you EBL Credit Card -
- EBL ZIP: You can make any purchase from more than 165 partner merchant outlets and payback the amount over a tenor ranging from 3 months to 36 months without any interest. Please find the ZIP partner list at http://www.ebl.com.bd/zip/
- EasyCredit: EasyCredit is an EMI plan where you can make EBL to EBL account transfer, EBL to other bank account transfer through EFTN or issue pay order from the unutilized balance of your credit card at a reduced interest rate of your EBL Visa Classic Credit card.
Free Supplementary Card
EBL Classic cardholders will get the two supplementary cards absolutely free.
Convenient Payment Option
You can pay any amount ranging from minimum amount (5% or BDT 500/$10; whichever is higher) due to total amount due and you have the following Payment Option -
- Cash Payment at Branch or EBL DROPBOX
- Auto Debit Facility from EBL Account
- Payment through EBL SKYBANKING / I-Banking
24-hour Contact Center
For any and every Card related need of yours, EBL Cards Customer care is there to serve you 24/7. Just dial 16230 from any mobile phone in Bangladesh or dial +88 02 8332232 from any phone, anywhere and ask for the service or information. You can also email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.