Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Transferring Money to any EBL Account from your bKash Account, Instantly.
1. Who can avail the service?
- Active bkash Account holders.
- Active Current or Savings local currency (BDT) Bank Account. Credit, dormant, frozen or closed accounts are not allowed.
2. Can I transfer money to my USD/other currency account?
No. Transfer Money can only be allowed in BDT.
3. How can I transfer money to my EBL Account from my bKash account?
You can transfer money to Bank Account using transfer money option from bKash App. In order to perform the transfers, you will first need to save the Bank Account (as a beneficiary). At the time of adding an EBL account, you will need to enter a short name under Account title. This will serve as a way to identify the EBL account owner and is a mandatory field. In addition if you enter a space and proceed forward, then an app notification will prompt you to enter the name of the EBL account holder. Then you can transfer money by clicking on Transfer Money icon, and then select EBL followed by the Beneficiary that was previously added.
4. When can I see the reflection of balance in EBL Account ?
Funds that has been transferred using this service shall be instantly visible in your EBL Account.
5. During Account/beneficiary addition, what does ‘Self’ or ‘Others’ imply in bKash app?
You will select ‘Self’ in case the EBL Account is your own account. If the EBL Account is not yours, you will select ‘Others’. For further information, please contact with bKash customer care.
6. Will I be notified after a successful transaction?
Yes, you will receive SMS on every successful transaction from EBL
7. Can I Transfer Money to a different EBL Account?
Yes, this is possible but you will need to add the EBL Account as a Beneficiary first in bKash app.
8. Where will I be able to identify the transaction in Statement of bKash app & SKYBANKING?
You will be able to identify the transaction under the caption Transfer Money in Inbox > Transactions and also in bKash Menu > Statements > Transaction History (Filter ‘Out’) in bKash app. In SKYBANKING App, Account & Card Info> Account> Last 5 Transactions
9. What is the charge for each transaction?
“2%” of the transaction amount. Currently, a campaign is going on and so it’s “1%” now.
10. Is there any transaction limits from bKash to transfer money?
Yes, There is a limit. For details, please contact with bKash customer care or visit bKash website.
11. How will I be able to identify whom I am adding as a Beneficiary in bKash app?
At the time of adding an EBL Account, you will need to enter a short name under Account Title; this will serve as a way to identify the EBL Account owner and is a mandatory field. In addition, if you enter a space and proceed forward, then an in app notification to appear prompting you to enter the name of the EBL Account holder. For further, please contact with bKash customer care.