EBL Student File Services
EBL Student File Service is aimed at providing customized banking solutions to students going abroad for higher education. Any student pursuing higher studies needs to legally send fund abroad for tuition fees and living expenses. EBL Student File makes it very convenient for them to send fund abroad as we maintain separate ﬁles for each student while keeping record of all the information till completion of the course.
- Convenient and quick fund transfer facility throughout the mentioned tenure
- Reliable and legitimate source to send money which can later be used as proof in future for achieving Permanent Resident status
The documents required to open Student File are:
- Offer letter from overseas educational institution
- Information regarding tuition fees & living expense (in case of advance payment refund policy should be mentioned)
- All relevant educational certiﬁcates & transcripts including IELTS, TOEFL (if any). (Note that originals need to be shown at the branch)
- Detailed information of the person ﬁnancing the student with a copy of Passport size photo.
- Original passport & VISA copy (if available) of student.
- A copy of Passport size photo of the Student.
|Dedicated Student Centers||Other Branches Providing Student File Services|
Student File Fee:
- Student File Opening Fee: BDT 4500 for SAARC; BDT 5500 for Non-SAARC Countries
- Student File Renewal Fee: BDT 3500 for SAARC; BDT 4500 for Non-SAARC Countries
- As per schedule of charge.
- Must have a saving account with EBL (Preferably ﬁnancer of the Student)
- Both the student & ﬁnancer should be present in person at the time of opening student ﬁle