EBL Missed Call Alert Service
Introducing EBL Missed Call Alert Service. Your banking information is just a missed call away.
To start the service, type EBL MCA and send it to 26969 Once the service is activated, give a missed call to 017 77 777 353 from your registered mobile number and you will get SMS' containing your card/account information.
Features of EBL Missed Call Alert Service:
- Account balance information (of 4 CASA accounts)
- Credit Card Available Balance (BDT & USD)
- Credit Card outstanding (BDT & USD) Credit Card Minimum due (BDT & USD)
- Prepaid Card Available balance (BDT & USD)
This service is applicable for EBL Customers only *Conditions Apply
Terms and conditions of EBL Missed Call Alert Service:
- The following terms and conditions shall apply to the Users who will register their Mobile Phone Number for the EBL Missed Call Alert facility.
- These terms and conditions shall be deemed to have read, understood, agreed and accepted by the User at the moment the User sends registration request in a prescribed format to the designated number specified by Eastern Bank Limited.
- "User" shall mean a customer of Eastern Bank Limited who has an account with the EBL and has registered his/her Mobile Phone Number for availing Missed Call alert service from Eastern Bank Limited.
- This facility will enable the User to view in his/her Mobile Phone his/her Bank Account Information and card information with Eastern Bank Limited, by giving a missed call to 017 77 777 353 from his/her Mobile Number registered with EBL for this purpose by the User.
- The user will need to enroll for this service by a SMS typing "EBL MCA "and sending it to 26969 After sending the SMS, the Bank shall send the following message to the user:
- (a) Missed call from your phone shall be treated as yours. Terms & Conditions: bit.ly/eblMCA. To activate, type EBL MCA START and send to 26969. EBL Helpline 16230
- Upon receipt of the "EBL MCA START" message, the Bank shall send to the user message below:
- Message for confirmation of activation from Bank: EBL MCA service activated. Give missed call to 01777777353 for your banking information. To unsubscribe type EBL MCA STOP and send to 26969. EBL Helpline 16230
- If the User, at any time want to unsubscribe and send the bank the EBL MCA STOP message, Bank shall unsubscribe and send to the user the following message:
- Message confirmation for deactivation: You have successfully unsubscribed from EBL Missed Call Alert service. To start the service again, type EBL MCA START and send it to 26969. EBL Helpline 16230
- The User can use this service for a maximum of 3 times a day.
- User do hereby empowers and authorizes the EBL to provide the Current Account and Savings Account information (Masking Account Number and Account Balance only) of all his Accounts, but not exceeding 4 accounts, with the bank through missed call alert service, over a single SMS. The user also empowers and authorizes EBL to send card Credit Card (Masking Card Number and outstanding & balance only) and prepaid card (Masking Card Number and balance only) information which will be provided per card information, per SMS basis.
- User covenant that Eastern Bank Limited shall not be liable and/or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any erroneous activities occurring as a result of User's device/mobile phone being used by another individual.
- User agrees that the service may be temporarily disrupted due to network error and which may cause delay in receiving SMS alerts.
- It is the User's sole responsibility to update EBL on any changes to their mobile phone number as it is an integral part of their Security of Information that allows the User to access information via Missed Call Alert Service.
- Eastern Bank Limited shall not be liable for any errors in receiving SMS' due to mobile operator's failure.
- In using this service, the user must use the Service only on an Equipment that they own or control and only to access this service.
- While using the Service, the users details such as registered mobile phone number with EBL authorizes to act on any Instruction received and provides the service. Hence user agrees registration of Mobile Phone Number for the Missed Call Alert Service is the consent from his side.
- User covenant that EBL shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any illegal, anti-social, objectionable, speculative, immoral activities or purposes, on account or violation of/or intrusion of privacy, misuse of any Information obtained via EBL Missed Call Alert Service.
- The User covenant that the User shall immediately instruct the Bank, in writing, to stop the service, in case the Mobile Phone is lost, missing, snatched or in any way transferred to others hand. In absence of such instruction, and before the receipt of such instruction in the Desk of the Bank, the Bank shall not be liable for any loss, damage etc. arising out of MCA.
- This missed call alert service is subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations including Bangladesh Bank guidelines, as may be issued from time to time. EBL reserves the absolute right to stop this facility and / or alter and/or modify any of its terms and conditions at any time without giving any prior notice to the User.