Summary of Complimentary Insurance With EBL Accounts
|Product Name||Minimum Balance on Month-end to get Insurance (BDT)||Insurance type*||Insurance Amount (BDT)||Insurable Person||Age to Get/Remain Insured|
|on A/C opening Day||Remain Insured Till|
|EBL Current Plus||5,000||AD||200,000||Primary Account holder Only||Between 18 and 65 years||Up to 70 years|
|EBL 50+ Savings||50,000||AD||15,000 per Month for 12 Months||Primary Account holder Only||Between 50 and 65 years||Up to 70 years|
|AMR||Up to 15,000 per injury|
|EBL Women’s Savings||25,000||AD||100,000||Primary Account holder Only||Between 18 and 60 years||Up to 65 years|
|AMR||Up to 6,000 per injury|
|Critical Illness (CI)**||50,000|
|EBL Premium Savings||100,000||Both AD and APTD||Last Month end A/C Balance (Min. 100,000; Max.: 500,000)||Primary Account holder Only||Between 18 and 65 years at||Up to 70 years|
|EBL Junior||10,000||Both AD and APTD||5,000 per Month for 60 Months||Operating Parent||Between 18 and 65 years||Between 18 and 65 years|
|EBL Campus||10,000||Both AD and APTD||5,000 per Month for 60 Months||Parent of the Applicant||Between 18 and 65 years||Between 18 and 65 years|
|AMR||Up to 15,000 per injury||Primary Account holder Only||Between 18 and 28 years||Between 18 and 28 years|
* AD = Death for Accidental Causes; APTD = Permanent Total Disability due to Accident; AMR = Accidental Medical Reimbursement
** The feature has a waiting period of 121 days from the date of enrollment. Contact branch for details.
3 Things to Ensure Enrollment:
- You MUST sign the “Good Health Declaration Form” available in Branch
- Your age must meet the Eligibility of Age as per above
- You must avail the Debit Card with the account;
- Insurance will start from the day you avail the debit card, not the day of account opening.
- If you discontinue the Debit Card, you will not be eligible for insurance from that month.
3 Things to Remember:
- This service is totally complimentary, and no extra cost is associated with it.
- Please maintain the minimum month-end balance as per above to get the complimentary insurance for the next month, for example if you maintain 25,000 taka in Women’s Savings Account on October end, you will get complimentary insurance for November.
- In case of EBL Premium Savings,
- Insurance amount depends on the month end balance of the last month or 5 lac, whichever is lower.
- Minimum Month-end Balance is OneLac to get the complimentary insurance, for example if you maintain 500,000 taka or more in Premium Savings Account on October end, you will get complimentary insurance of 500,000 taka for November.