EBL EXPAT FCY ACCOUNT
Global Banking â€“ Made Simple!EBL Expat FCY account is your best choice if you earn in foreign currency (USD/Euro/GBP) and want to transfer your earnings to your loved ones in your home country with zero conversion fees*.
Best for you if you are
- A resident foreign national, earning in foreign currency (USD/GBP/EURO)
- In need of a FCY account to deposit your salary
- Trying to repatriate a portion of your income to your home country
- It is a non-interest bearing Current account;
- ou can choose from USD/GBP/EURO Currency
- Up to 80% of your monthly Net income, including salary and Bonus - that you receive in USD/GBP/EURO can be deposited in your account and can be remitted to your home country; for the rest 20%, you can open Expat LCY account and deposit there.
- No Currency Conversion will happen*
- Deposited foreign currency may easily be sent abroad through banking channel.
- Global Debit card that can be used in any ATM in the world outside Bangladesh
- Salaried Foreign National residing in Bangladesh
- Foreign nationals employed in branch offices/liaison offices of foreign companies operating in Bangladesh and in EPZ (Export Processing Zone)/EZ (Economic Zones)/HTP ( High-Tech Park) can open this account
- Receiving salary/Income in foreign currency or a combination of FCY & LCY
- Age 18 & above
- Foreign currency deposited in this account is freely convertible into Taka.
- Access to State of the art Skybanking App
- Free local Taka withdrawal facilities
- Free first cheque book
- Free Phone banking facilities
- 24/7 Contact Center Service
Required Documents for Account Opening
- Duly completed Account Opening Form
- Passport size photograph of applicant & nominee
- Copy of 1st six pages of passport with more than 6 months valid visa
- Copy of recent Utility bill
- Copy of BOI permission
- Salary Certificate/ Income Proof/Job Contract
- QA22 form
- During Account Opening, Branch may request for any other appropriate document(s).
*Applicable for USD, GBP & EURO