EBL Junior Savings Account
EBL Junior Savings Account is designed exclusively for school going children aged below 18 years. Get your children into the habit of saving and get them in banking.
What is the account about?
- This account is only for Children but it will be operated by the parents until his/her maturity (18 Years).
What is there for you?
- Now you can guide your children save and spend their money judiciously. With EBL Junior Savings Account, you can even directly deposit the pocket money into your child's account. The best part of it is you can still maintain complete control over the account while your child enjoys the benefits of banking. Simple, isn't it?
- Highest interest rate
- Interest will be calculated on daily balance
- Dual Currency Debit Card for Operating Parent. *
- Cheque Book Facilities
- Free Local debit card for child
- Free ATM cash withdrawal facilities at all EBL ATM's
- Free internet banking facilities
- No minimum balance fee
- No account maintenance fee
- Minimum Initial deposit amount is only BDT 100/=
- Any Bangladeshi school going children aged below 18 years will be eligible to open EBL Junior Savings Account
- Children can not open the account with anyone other than his/her parents
- Minimum balance for interest accrual BDT 10,000/=
Required documents to open EBL Junior account
- Photocopy of School ID or Certificate from school or Payment slip of latest tuition fees.
- Photocopy of Birth certificate (Student).
- One copy passport size photograph of the nominee (photograph to be attested by the applicant)
- Copy of recent utility bill (Gas, Electricity, Wasa, Telephone) as a proof of mailing address
- Photocopy of Parents National ID/Passport
- Two copies passport size photograph of the student
- One copy passport size photograph of parent.
- * EBL reserves the right to request additional document(s) to ensure due diligence. Conditions Apply
Complementary Insurance Coverage – EBL Junior Account holder will be entitled for the following coverage:
- Loss of Life of the paying parents due to accident – BDT5,000 per month for 60 months for the Tuition Protection of the child.
- Permanent Total Disability (PTD) of the paying parents due to accident – BDT5,000 per month for 60 months
Any insurance facility is subject to -
- Availing and maintaining EBL Debit Card tagged with the Account
- Meeting Age Criteria for the insurance
- Properly filled up and signed "Good Health Declaration" form provided by the branch
- Maintaining Minimum Month-end balance of BDT 10,000
- For more details, click here
For more information please contact our Contact Center 16230 or visit your nearest EBL Branch or email email@example.com