EBL Paribar is a daily interest bearing and monthly interest paying savings account for the families (Resident Bangladeshi) of Non Resident Bangladeshis. The account is for helping the Global Bangladeshis to maintain their family expenses locally.
- The account will be on the beneficiary's name.
- Any beneficiaries who are 18 years of age and receive money from abroad are eligible to open this account.
- The NRB (Remitter) should have legal work permit/resident visa (in case of joint applicant by resident & non-resident)
Minimum Initial Deposit
- BDT 500
Rate of Interest & Calculation
- Attractive Interest rate accrued daily and paid monthly basis; Interest will be calculated on daily balance of the account. If EOD balance of the accounts falls below Tk. 10,000/-, no interest will be paid for that day.
- The beneficiary can open account individually.
- Beneficiary can open joint account with Resident Bangladeshi or the Non- Resident subject to resident being the sole operator.
- Local Currency Debit Card will be issued for the Account Operator.
- Internet Banking facility available for 24x7 banking access
Fees & Charges
- As per schedule of charge
Required Documents for Account Opening
- Completed and Signed Account Opening Form
- Recent Passport Size Photo of Applicant
- Copy of Birth Certification (with attested photo ID)/ Valid Passport/ National ID
- Nominee’s Photo ID and Recent Passport Size Photo (attested by Applicant)
- Copy of Recent Utility Bill-Gas/Electricity/WASA/Telephone
- Copy of TIN (Optional)
- During Account Opening, Branch may request for any other appropriate document(s).