EBL Freelancer Suite
EBL Freelancer Suite is a Special Foreign Currency (FCY) Account for Individual Freelancers. The Freelancer Suite will be bundled with any EBL Current or EBL Savings Account. And together itâ€™ll be considered under EBL Freelancer Product Suite.
- Any resident Bangladeshi Citizen
- Aged 18 and above
- Earning Foreign Currency (FCY) through Outsourcing from abroad
- It is a non-interest bearing account
- Can be opened in USD
- 70% of freelancing income can be kept in EBL Freelancer Account; rest will be credited in EBL BDT Account.
- No account maintenance fee for EBL Freelancer Account
- Comes with Special Freelancer FCY Debit Card that can be used for bona fide business and legitimate personal expenses abroad.
- Free access to EBL Skybanking App
Minimum Opening Balance
- Can be opened with Zero balance
- Copy of National ID/ Valid Passport/ Birth Registration Certificate with duly attested Photo ID of Account holder and Nominee
- Proof of Submission of Return (if available)
- Photo of Account holder and Nominee
- Copy of Utility bill mentioning residential address (within last 6 months)
- Work Order or Email/Communication containing work order of last 3 items worked on, mentioning the Amount earned in FCY.
- Freelancer ID accredited by the government of Bangladesh (if available)
- Additional documents may be required depending on the services like business service, professional/research and advising services rendered from Bangladesh, as acceptable by Bank.